Popular Posts

Monday, August 10, 2009

Moving Along

No picture because the google image search for Freehold, New Jersey is even worse than I thought it would be.

That's right, it's time for me to get out of the big city and go home with my non-existent tail between my legs. The occasion for my departure? Well, this isn't quite as bad as the last time. I actually have a few job interviews scheduled in New York during the last half of August, so hopefully something will work out. Most of these are for internships, but they are in publishing, which is what I want to do, so there's that, at least.

My flight leaves next Monday, the 17th, which is absurdly soon, but luckily I don't exactly have a lot to do or finish up before I leave Chicago. I actually have one interview here before I go, so I suppose it's not impossible that I will be back before long, but if I had a choice in the matter, which is certainly not guaranteed or even likely given my track record, I'd like to get one of the New York opportunities. It's a better place to get into publishing.

So if you're in Chicago over the next week give me a call because I don't know when I'll be back this way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment