Popular Posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Announcement



I just want to tell the handful of people who read this site that the pace of posts is going to slow down fairly dramatically for a while. I'm going to be practically cutting out all television pieces, and only writing reviews of recent or relevant movies, and any novels I might read. If you miss my snarky comments on sitcoms, I will probably be unable to resist posting shorter thoughts on twitter. You can follow me @jeverett15.

The reason for this is, I hope, good news. I have decided to get off my ass, and well, sit my ass down and write a novel. I've actually been at work in earnest for about a week, and the idea is one that has been rattling around in my head for over a year.

This is not one of those thirty day writing contest things, so I have no idea how long I'm going to be at this, or whether what I'm writing will be any good. I just know that I owe it to myself to take a real shot at this.

Thanks for reading the blog, and please keep checking back for updates. And who knows, maybe someday you'll actually pay to read something I wrote!

1 comment: