Popular Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

MLB 2011 Predictions

Once again it is time for my public service of making predictions on the record that you can all mock me for when the time is right. (See also: my final four, Super Bowl picks, etc.)

I'm not going to go all PECOTA on you, with records and charts of player performance, but here's who I think will make the playoffs, and which players will win Cy Youngs and MVPs.

American League:

AL EAST: Yankees
AL CENTRAL: Twins
AL WEST: Angels
AL WILD CARD: Red Sox

MYP: Kevin Youkilis
CY YOUNG: John Lester

National League:

NL EAST: Phillies
NL Central: Reds
NL West: Rockies
WILD CARD: Giants

MYP: Albert Pujols
CY YOUNG: Cliff Lee

Playoffs:

ALCS: Red Sox over Yankees
NLCS: Giants over Rockies

World Series: Red Sox over Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment