Popular Posts

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Achievement


In the culmination of way too much time spent delaying my job search, I have finally achieved the high score among my friends on Scramble, an addictive Facebook application I've been playing for a few months now. From the time I added Scramble I knew I couldn't stop until I was the top dog on the list, but I knew it would be difficult. The top score was 290 and I was averaging about 150 at first. For about two weeks now I have been stuck on 287, which was infuriating. I've also been forced to worry about another friend of mine who was sneaking up on me, he seems to be stuck on 285 right now, but there's always the chance that he'll get a good round and I'll be back in second place.

But for now, I'm rejoicing in my 294 and crossing my fingers that it stays on top. Take that, Colleen Mahoney.

No comments:

Post a Comment