Popular Posts

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Eagles, Ravens

These are my picks for today's games, which I may or may not watch. I'll give the points with Philly and I think Baltimore can win outright despite being a six-point underdog.

Note: I'm picking this because it creates the least interesting Super Bowl matchup possible, and that seems to be the direction things are heading this year. This post is not based on a scintilla of football acumen, as I have none to rely on. People who gamble on sports are by definition foolhardy, and those who would do so based on my picks doubly so.

Sub-Note: I'm not at all ready for a world in which the Phillies' World Series win is followed up by an Eagles Super Bowl victory. Philadelphia going around calling itself Titletown is an upsetting thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment